Sleep Health Programme
Sleep Health Programme
Have you frequently encountered the following recently?
- Lying awake in bed and unable to fall asleep
- Having trouble falling back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night
- Insufficient rest due to waking up too early
- Feeling sleepy during the day no matter how much sleep you had
If you are experiencing any of the above, it may suggest that you have sleep-related issues.
Sleep is when our body recovers and rejuvenates. This mechanism can be negatively affected by poor daily habits, work and psychological stress, or physiological and mental health conditions, leading to feeling tired even after we sleep. Chronical sleep issues can affect memory, work efficiency, appetite and absorption of nutrition, and even increase the risk of obesity, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and other health risks.
The Sleep Health Programme introduced by the CUHK Medical Clinic can help you and your family to analyse personal sleep conditions and tackle the disturbing sleep problems. The programme is led by a multi-disciplinary medical team, which care for the sleep health of you and your family. Services include doctors’ clinical analysis of sleep conditions and screening with the “Wireless Home Sleep Monitoring Ring”.
Sleep Health Programme Details and Fee
- Pre-test clinical assessment and post-test results analysis and comprehensive advice
- Wireless Home Sleep Monitoring Ring for sleep health screening*
Use of ring and data downloading are easy, please refer to https://bit.ly/cuclsleepring for tutorial
*Doctor may recommend other check-up procedures based on patients’ needs and conditions
- Multi-disciplinary and specialty follow-up
As deemed necessary by doctors, patients can:
- Receive expertise management by psychologists at a discounted rate
- Be referred to related specialties for follow-up, including Otorhinolaryngology and Psychiatry etc.
- CUHK alumni, staff and students: HKD1,650 (apply to the same booking party)***Please prepare to present relevant documentations or promo code for verification purposes
- Inclusive of the Wireless Home Sleep Monitoring Ring, pre-test clinical assessment, post-test analysis and comprehensive advice
Terms & conditions：
- Advance booking is required. Please call (852) 3468 7141 for appointment booking during office hours and please indicate an enrolment in this programme upon booking.
- A medical examination is necessary before the use of the Wireless Home Sleep Monitoring Ring. If the physician considers an individual is not suitable for this test and recommend other treatment modalities, he or she will be charged for the doctor consultation fee and respective treatment (if applicable).
- This programme does not include any treatment or medication charges.
- CUHK Medical Clinic reserves the right to collect related charges on behalf of Belun Technology Company Limited based on the signed agreement if the Sleep Ring is lost or damaged.
- CUHK Medical Clinic retains the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, CUHK Medical Clinic reserve the right of final decision.
Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose and Throat)
Public Health Medicine