CUHK Medical Clinic TeleMedicine Service is now available
Booking and enquiry: 3468 7141 or whatsapp 9795 6027
(Telemedicine services are only available for existing cases.)
- Alternative choice for consultation during the pandemic
- Take only simple steps to solve your medical needs without leaving home
- Offer drug delivery service
- People currently residing in Hong Kong can enjoy the service.
- Doctor will consider patient's conditions to access and decide if it is suitable for a remote consultation via this service.
- Telemedicine services are only available for existing cases.
- Please ensure stable internet connection, a device with interactive videoconferencing capabilities that work properly.
- Suggest choosing a quiet place to attend the e-consultation.
- Please call 3468 7141 whatsapp 9795 6027 for booking.
- Upon successful reservation, a registration fee of HK$ 200 will be charged. It will be deducted from the fee for consultation and medication after using the service. Please pay the registration fee on the day of making the appointment, otherwise the appointment may be deemed as cancelled.
- Fees on doctor consultation and medication will also be charged. Please refer to below link for price list：
- If delivery service for medications or documents is required, cost for every delivery to a single address will be charged. It costs HK$150 for Kowloon or New Territories locations, and HK$200 for locations in Hong Kong Island and Tung Chung.
- Please call to cancel or change the appointment if needed. The deposit for booking is not refundable.
- Each appointment can only be changed once at least one working day in advance (9:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday; 9:30 – 13:00 on Saturday); for late changes, the deposit will not be refunded.
- If patients have not logged in the link 15 minutes after the appointment time, the booking will be deemed as cancelled; the deposit will not be refunded.
- Currently, we accept online payment via bank transfer. Patients need to provide deposit slip as a proof. Details are as below:
- Bank Transfer:
Hang Seng Bank 395-506819-883 (CUHK MEDICAL Clinic)
- Delivery service is available at patients' choice. Medications and documents will be delivered to the designated address the next day after confirmation on receiving all consultation and medication fee. (There will be no delivery service on Saturdays and Sundays. Patients attend virtual consultation on Friday and Saturday will receive medications and documents on or before the following Tuesday.)
- Patients can also choose to collect medications and documents at our clinic during our office hours (Monday to Friday 9:30am – 6:30pm; Saturday 9:30am – 1:00pm).